- Problem Abstract: Car Won't Start
- Reported By: Michelle Kuechle (email@example.com)
- Year: 1997
- Model: GT
- Mileage: 26000
- Applicable Options: When I try to start my car, sometimes it dies as though the battery is dead. Most times all the dash lights come on and start blinking, the radio gets static, the clock resets to 1:00, and the interior lights come on.
- Solution: I am taking my car in again, for the umpteenth million time. This Time
they actually are giving me a rental car.
- Cost: warranty
- Other: This car has been the biggest POS that I've ever driven.
I've also experienced 20 or so other problems listed on this site.
Such as broken interior lights, power point falling out, door trim
coming unconnected, cowl drain falling out and draining into the
car, musty smelling AC, glove box light always on, passanger
headlight holding moisture, everything creaks (windows, center
consoles, etc), clips have broken, seats have come loose and much more.
My solution is that I'm selling this joke of a car and I'm *NEVER*
buying another Pontiac. I could handle paying a fortune for a car
that is falling apart if I got decent service, but I've had nothing but
a nightmare from the incompetant service departments at at least 4
metro Twin Cities Pontiac dealers.
- Date Entered: 9/28/1998 at 08:50:30 CST