- Problem Abstract: Driver side window stopped working
- Reported By: Chuck Seputis (email@example.com)
- Year: 1998
- Model: GTP
- Mileage: 2300
- Applicable Options:
- Solution: The dealership diagnosed the problem to the electric
motor by pounding on the lower part of the door while
using the switch. If the window moves, the motor is
binding and just needs replacement.
- Cost: 0
- Other: I guess if the above diagnosis does not work, then it
might be the switch or a fuse.
- Date Entered: 10/4/1998 at 15:30:12 CST