- Problem Abstract: FOLLOWUP AC Tapping Noise
- Reported By: Edwin Jimenez (email@example.com)
- Year: 1997
- Model: GT
- Applicable Options: Everything except Sunroof and CD Changer
- Solution: Service department took entire dash apart to check out AC airflow door. Found door was binding
and causing actuator motor was working hard to work door. Installed new door and adjusted
area of door for better operation.
- Cost: Warranty
- Other: Seems to have solved problem, will see as time goes on. They really took the entire dash apart,
I saw the dash and was surprised how much had to be taken off, to get to door.
I saw the dash and was suprised how much had to taken away to get to door.
- Date Entered: 12/11/1997 at 23:25:16 CST