- Problem Abstract: FOLLOWUP to SRS indicator stays on
- Reported By: Brian A. Marks (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Year: 1997
- Model: GTP
- Applicable Options: None
- Solution: Dealer must remove the entire dash to replace the stupid
part! While the car's there, I'm going to have my slow
window, A/C blower, crooked HUD, tint scratches, and
loose ashtray looked at (and hopefully fixed) as well.
- Cost: Warranty
- Other: Had to rent me a car while mine's in the shop. Was going
to get a regular midsize but ended up paying an extra $5
out of my pocket for a convertible Slomaro. I have to
say that I appreciate my GP even more now! There's a massive
blind spot on that car and the acceleration is dreadful!
- Date Entered: 1/10/1998 at 20:27:33 CST