- Problem Abstract: Final Update (Cross Your Fingers) AC Noise
- Reported By: Edwin Jimenez (email@example.com)
- Year: 1997
- Model: GT
- Applicable Options: Dual AC
- Solution: Service department has replaced actuator(s) and grommets on AC airflo doors.
Has also lubed the grommets and actuator shaft. Overall the airflo door has been replaced, an actuator has been replaced and now the actuator(s) again and the grommets for the doors.
It has seemed to correct the problem, I hope for good.
- Cost: None
- Other: Noise started as a tapping noise, that I think was corrected when they found the door to be binding.
After that fix, the noise was a squeaking sound as the door was working.
Now no noise so far.
- Date Entered: 1/28/1998 at 19:03:11 CST