- Problem Abstract: Headlights Turn OFF during Night-time Driving!
- Reported By: Mike Cruz (IhavSkills@juno.com)
- Year: 1997
- Model: GTP
- Mileage: 18,500
- Applicable Options: Replace Headlamps, Replace Switches, Replace wires, Replace Car?
- Solution: Bob and Jeff from Village Pontiac in Naperville, IL felt
this was cause due to a bad headlight switch under the hood. Since
then, we've had no problems.
- Cost: warranty
- Other: Had it serviced SIX times before they got it right!
But they did GET IT!!
- Date Entered: 10/28/1998 at 06:41:20 CST