- Problem Abstract: High Speed Vibration
- Reported By: Tim Dunn (email@example.com)
- Year: 1997
- Model: GTP
- Mileage: 25,000
- Applicable Options:
- Solution: None - Still looking
- Cost: Time
- Other: At around 65-70mph my car vibrates.
The dealer as tried everything under the sun and when we refused to pay for any repairs that would not fix the problem the Service Manager said they could never feel the vibration.
I have talked to Pontaic Customer Service and they said "the dealer feels there is no problem". When I ask why then did they have my car for over a month and do all these repairs
there response was "that they wanted to check everything out because there goal is to make me happy".
- Date Entered: 12/29/1998 at 09:17:18 CST