- Problem Abstract: Powr Steering causes a grouling noise at low speed
- Reported By: Brian Lewis (email@example.com)
- Year: 1997
- Model: GTP
- Mileage: 35572
- Applicable Options: Variable Assist Steering
- Solution: Replaced P/S Pump - E9040 Pump Assembly
Replaced P/S Gear and Recr
Part #10412651 and Part #26031079
- Cost: 0
- Other: Dealer first replaced the RECR and PS Gear which gave me back the feel of full power steering at little or no speed, but the noise was still there so I brought it in again and they replaced the pump which caused the problem to disappear.
DEALER TRIED TO TELL ME IT WAS MY EIBACH PROKIT SPRINGS. I TOLD THEM IT WASN'T AND WAS RIGHT!
- Date Entered: 8/6/1998 at 18:56:01 CST