- Problem Abstract: Window smear on the inside of driver door
- Reported By: Edwin Jimenez (email@example.com)
- Year: 1997
- Model: GT
- Applicable Options: Everything except Sunroof and CD changer
- Solution: Dealer removed door panel and adjusted some of the styrofoam sound deadner and said he has seen many GPs with same problem.
Problem as per service guy is some of the lubricant inside door getting hot and melting and then resting on a ledge caused by sound deadner.
There solution is to cut away this ledge.
- Cost: Warranty
- Other: Problem has returned, possibly bad service department.