- Problem Abstract: abs failure / low traction failure
- Reported By: Stephen ()
- Year: 1997
- Model: GT
- Mileage: 25000
- Applicable Options:
- Solution: What began to happen is the low traction light would come on during low speed.
A few days later, the abs totally failed. The dealer indicated that a wheel sensor
had failed. The deal replaced the sensor and I have had no problems since.
- Cost: 0
- Other: If your low traction come on frequently or you begin to
lose braking at low speeds, it should indicate to you that a wheel
senor is blown.
- Date Entered: 2/3/1999 at 17:42:25 CST
- From IP: 220.127.116.11 (18.104.22.168)