- Problem Abstract: several problems part 2
- Reported By: steve (SPDGTP@aol.com)
- Year: 1998
- Model: GTP
- Mileage: 8500
- Applicable Options: many
- Solution: After the dealership fixed the leak in the trunk, the passenger side window stopped working and the speedometer started behaving erratically when I hit any bump.
After trip number 8 to the dealership, I had enough. The car was traded in on Saturday for a Lexus ES 300. The new car is not as fast and I miss the gadgets like the volume control on the steering when, but it is very nice and has a strong record of extremely good reliability.
Hopefully it will be a refreshing change.
- Date Entered: 3/1/1999 at 20:06:36 CST
- From IP: (184.108.40.206)