- Problem Abstract: Shift interlock failed. Hard to move shifter and no
lights to indicate gears.
- Reported By: Jason Straatmann
- Year: 1997
- Model: GT
- Applicable Options: None
- Solution: The dealer claims it
was a wireing short in the main harness. They replaced a fuse and did a heat
shrink fix. It took a few days.
- Cost: Warranty but dealer tried to stick me. No rental allowed.
- Other: My dealer is not the best to go to for problems. You will not get a
loaner. They promised that when I got my car. I was going to be charged for a
loaner which I never got. They were very uncareing and tryed to make it out
that this was a task for them not their job. Some of my bodyside groundeffects
are coming off so i will have to see them again soon. I will give a update then.