Time Slip Submission Rules
You must include all modifications and tricks that were applied to the car for the run in question.
Modification/Trick Listing (only those that affect drag racing):
- STK: Stock Grand Prix
- 360: 3.6" SC Pulley
- 350: 3.5" SC Pulley
- 340: 3.4" SC Pulley
- 325: 3.25" SC Pulley
- 310: 3.1" SC Pulley
- 300: 3.0" SC Pulley
- PSC: Ported supercharger
- PEM: Ported exhaust manifolds
- RS2: Ram Air Tech. Stage2 MAF
- HIO: High Octane (>93) Race Gas
- OCB: Octane Booster
- GTX: GTX ram air
- F.1: F.1 ram air
- EXM: Exhaust (mufflers only)
- EXC: Exhaust (cat-back or more than mufflers)
- NOS: Nitrous Oxide
- H2O: Water Injection
- ITK: Intake (custom cone system)
- ITC: Intake (cold-air kit)
- ITO: Intake (other custom system)
- DRI: Drop-in air filter (K&N or similar)
- PCM: PCM re-calibration
- IGN: Ignition mods (wires, etc.)
- SLK: Drag Slicks
- RAD: Drag Radials
- SPB: Spring Blockers
- NST: No Spare Tire
- SPR: Aftermarket Lowering Springs
- ATB: Aftermarket Throttle Body
- WAT: Wheels and tires (any change to wheels and tires)
- TOC: Transmission Oil Cooler
- EOC: Engine Oil Cooler
- ICE: Ice-down of engine/supercharger/etc.
- MFP: Modified Stock Fuel Pressure Regulator
- FPR: Aftermarket Fuel Pressure Regulator
- TST: Lower Temperature Thermostat
- PUB: Polyurethane Bushings
- THM: Thermal Wrap on Crossover Pipe
- ATI: AutoTrans Interceptor
- Got any to add? E-mail us and let us know.
Disclaimer: We have made every reasonable effort to verify these times, but cannot guarantee those we did not actually witness.
- All submissions must include a clear photocopy of a timeslip.
- All submissions must be accompanied by verification that the timeslip is yours. Verification can be: another list member, an official of the track, a local ClubGP officer's statement that the timeslip is for the car and individual as represented. A copy of a photograph of the car at the track with the number from the timeslip on the car.
- All submissions must include your e-mail address and either yourwork or your home telephone number, in case there are any questions. These numbers will, of course, NOT be posted.
- Date and venue of the run.
- A list of modifications on the vehicle at the time of the run. (See above list and use these abbreviations - plus explanation of any further / different mods you have.)
- Brief summary of weather conditions and track conditions
- Submit times with proof to R.C. Mitchell at GTPBoost@technolust.net.